Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baptism















I am so emotional. I'm having a hard time writing what I'm feeling. I am so proud of Evey and Jon. What a huge step for our family. Evey used to say prayers for daddy to be baptized so we could be sealed in the temple. And here she got to share such a special day with him. I am so thankful to all who have supported our family and Jon in his decision. And I am especially thankful to Danny and his worthiness and willingness to be the priesthood holder in our family. He has truly been a blessing in our lives. And of course we are so blessed to have a friend that will jump at a last minute trip to fly across the country to share in this special day. We love you Danny! 

I am so thankful for the Savior and his atoning sacrifice for us, and for the power of the priesthood. I am so thankful that we will be able to be sealed as a family, in the temple, for time and all eternity. And, I'm thankful to the many missionaries who tirelessly taught Jon and our family.

0 Pennies for your thoughts: