Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tweeked

I've been learning new tricks in Photoshop and trying them out on some of my older pictures. I started out pretty simple and then got a little more bold. I really like the way some of these turned out.

I took out the clasp in her necklace that had moved around to the front.
This one isn't the original, but it was taken a split second before, so it has the same lighting. In the tweeked one I put a little bit of texture in the background. It's a little bit hard to see, but you can see it on the tree and the rail in front of her foot.
This one isn't the original again. I was having a bit of trouble with the external hard drive. We have it set up so that it's wireless through the router, but I can't seem to connect to it right now to get the originals. Anyway I love this one.
It took me a bit to get the ripples and the mirror effect right, but I like the way it turned out.
Jon didn't really like the glow on all of them, but I really like it and so until I get it out of my system, everyone will just have to deal! Next project, Graduation announcements.

1 Pennies for your thoughts:

Christa said...

They look great! Way to go!