Friday, April 10, 2009

Nichols

Hyrum and his beautiful family asked me to take their Easter pictures. Of course I jumped at the opportunity! I even went and bought 2 new memory cards. 4 GB each which has space for about 1120 pictures each. I brought the second new one just incase, but I was sure there was no way I would go through the first one. We went to this great location that I've been wanting to shoot at for a while now. It was pretty chili, this is actually a rescheduled day because we got rained out on the first planned day. So, the girls were pretty cold, but were awesome! No tears at all! All the kids were Super troupers, getting on rusty trikes, and wagon wheels and crumbling walls and cool old wood. I had a ton of fun shooting their fam. And I actually used the entire memory card 1115 pics of these supermodels! I wont post all, but I had a really hard time picking which ones to post!




















































1 Pennies for your thoughts:

TheAndFam said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! Man, do you do these shoots for free or how much do you charge?!