Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time Flies...


... too quickly! Today Winter is one
month old. She has followed suit and is just an
amazing baby. We call her Piggy because she
loves to eat and is growing so fast. At her 2 week
check up she was already 8lbs 7oz and 21 1/2 in.
That's a gain of 8oz and 2 in, I was shocked! She
is so alert and has amazing neck and muscle control.
I think she was working out in my belly!! She sleeps
really well, she only wakes once a night, I just nurse
her and she is back asleep. It's been great.
She loves to be near the noise and commotion of our house,
and watch her siblings around her. She sleeps through all the
screaming, vacuuming and barking, a complete angel.








It's amazing how much Winter looks like Evey.
We dug out some pictures of Evey, except for
the quality of the pictures, you almost wouldn't
be able to tell which was which.





1 Pennies for your thoughts:

TheAndFam said...

Yep! That's what I thought when I was looking at those pictures of Winter. She looks so much like Evey! I love how you capture Winter while she sleeps. You have a super easy baby!! She's adorable!!