Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lex turn's 2

I can't believe my baby is 2 already!! We got home on Saturday afternoon and I went out to get birthday presents. Mom , Abby, Kami, and Josh were here to watch the kids while Jon and I were in Indiana, so we got to have a little party with them before they headed back home on Sunday afternoon. We went to church then had a quick party, poor Lex didn't even get any clothes on. Oh well he loves being naked!! He was a little timid of the candles for some reason, so his sisters helped him blow them out. He got a lot of good stuff! Thanks Mom and Abby, Kami and Josh and Papa. We said bye to everyone, and then Lex just played and played and played with his new stuff for the rest of the day. I think liked his stuff and had a great birthday!


0 Pennies for your thoughts: