Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mike & Hannah

So we drove 2400 miles from NY to Woodland Park and the on to UT, we loaded our stuff in and started school, and then turned around and flew to Indiana, for Mike and Hannah's wedding. We are so happy to have been able to share their special day with them! We started the day with grey skies and rain, a rehearsal and rehearsal luncheon, then I went with the bride for a manicure, while Jon took Mike for a "drink" Then while Hannah made some other preparations, Jon, Mike, his brother-in-law, and I went waterskiing. Actually I ended up o the skidoo with Alan, Mike's dad, instead. Way more fun for me!! Alan is a pilot and likes to go fast and he gave me a lesson on "flying" he was impressed with my skills though! Then the rain clouds moved in and while we went back to the hotel to shower and get ready, it rained more. But, thankfully it cleared and it was a a beautiful evening and sunset for the wedding. Hannah was absolutely beautiful and the ceremony was very custom and so amazing! Congratulations you two, we love you!



0 Pennies for your thoughts: