Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mommy's Day

My family is so amazing! They absolutely SPOILED
me for Mother's Day. I woke up to scrumptious
Strawberry crepes, Piano music and a couple movies.
 One was Krull,


which is not Jon's favorite...
but he even let me watch it! :)
Twice, because when Kurt and
Tristan came over later, they
wanted to see it too.  I didn't have
to lift a finger for any meals,
fighting children, or clean-up
....ahhh, so nice!  Jon was also
really super bad, and ordered me
a studio lighting kit that came the
next day.
I love my family so much!!







I didn't get to try my lights out until the day
after they came. They are awesome....
however my subject of choice, Miss Winter,
was not the best subject for a test run.
She wanted to run every where and get under
the backdrop and not look at me.....stinker!!
Lex came over and was so sweet to shoot just a
couple. He was even the master mind behind
the last pic of both of them! Evey wants to do
a photo shoot, but we haven't found the time
to set up again, so stay tuned for that.







Photobucket

1 Pennies for your thoughts:

Drea said...

OH MY GOSH! I love those photos! I am so jealous! =)