Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A little bit of Baby

I was some how able to diminish my list of things to do before baby!  And look I've even updated the blog now. :)  I got some sewing done and thought I should post it incase I go into labor here soon. I still have a boppy cover, a chair cover, a blanket and maybe a carseat cover to make, hopefully in the next few days. 5 sleeps until he is being evicted, if he doesn't come sooner.

I made the sheets and bumper, and assemled the blanket out of leftover shams from the other kids comforter sets, so that baby has matching comforter too! I really wanted to paint the crib black, but decided against it at the last minute.
I still need to put up the wall decoration, but we have to name him before I do that!

I whipped out a few receiving blankets, doodied up some plain burp cloths and made a blanket out of some super rare (in this area) Panthers material. Panthers are Jon's "team",  so this is his favorite blanket and matching burp cloth!


Photobucket

1 Pennies for your thoughts:

Drea said...

You go! I'm sure it's a relief getting those things crossed off your list! I'm so jealous that you know, no matter what, you'll be holding your little guy come Monday! I'll be praying for you guys and can't wait to hear all about it!