Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter is finally here!

We welcomed Winter Brynn today at 12:53pm. She is a
healthy 7lb 15oz (our biggest!!) 19 1/2 in. She is perfect
as all her siblings before her. She was a bit stubborn.
She took her sweet time at 5 1/2 hrs, but I can't complain
when it was only 2 1/2 pushes after that. Her brother and
sisters love her to pieces and love taking turns holding her.
We're thinking she looks a lot like Evey, with a little more
hair. Here's just a few picks, I'll post more when we get home.










6 Pennies for your thoughts:

TheAndFam said...

Winter is BEAUTIFUL!! She really does look like Evey. Congrats!! I was dying to hear when I heard you were in labor!!

Hannah said...

Congrats! She's beautiful. Blessings to all 6 of you!

Tessa said...

Oh my gosh! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to all of you. Yay! You're a family of six now!

Jessica Munk said...

Adorable!! And I love the name! So unique and romantic! Let me know if I can do anything to help. If I am home, the kids are welcome to come over anytime. Just call me!

Lacy said...

She's beautiful, congratulations!!

Quinton and Stephanie Montgomery said...

Congrats on your new baby girl. She is so beautiful and I love all that hair... so fun. Aren't little girls just the best? I am sure we will see more fabulous pictures of your sweet little girl. Congrats again.