Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter is finally here!

We welcomed Winter Brynn today at 12:53pm. She is a
healthy 7lb 15oz (our biggest!!) 19 1/2 in. She is perfect
as all her siblings before her. She was a bit stubborn.
She took her sweet time at 5 1/2 hrs, but I can't complain
when it was only 2 1/2 pushes after that. Her brother and
sisters love her to pieces and love taking turns holding her.
We're thinking she looks a lot like Evey, with a little more
hair. Here's just a few picks, I'll post more when we get home.










6 Pennies for your thoughts:

TheAndFam said...

Winter is BEAUTIFUL!! She really does look like Evey. Congrats!! I was dying to hear when I heard you were in labor!!

Hannah said...

Congrats! She's beautiful. Blessings to all 6 of you!

Tessa said...

Oh my gosh! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to all of you. Yay! You're a family of six now!

Jessica Munk said...

Adorable!! And I love the name! So unique and romantic! Let me know if I can do anything to help. If I am home, the kids are welcome to come over anytime. Just call me!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful, congratulations!!

Stephanie Montgomery said...

Congrats on your new baby girl. She is so beautiful and I love all that hair... so fun. Aren't little girls just the best? I am sure we will see more fabulous pictures of your sweet little girl. Congrats again.