Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Lovin'

I've decided that I just don't take enough pictures of my
really, really, really, ridiculously good looking little boy.

We were trying to get him to give us "Blue Steel"
(from Zoolander)



Gotta bet a few of the beauties too

Lex and his boy...Or is it Orion and his boy? Eh, they're MY boys!


It's hard work being this handsome, whew!

I have a 3 picture frame with a pic of each of
the kids in a picture very similar to this at
about the same age, so I had to make sure I
got one of Wynn. Now to figure out if I buy a
different frame and re-frame them all or just
have a separate one of Wynn next to the other frame.
Hmmmmm.....




1 Pennies for your thoughts:

Drea said...

I love all of those pics! And I agree--Lex is really, really, ridiculously good looking! =)