Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Paris was right!!

Paris has been telling me from the beginning
"I KNOW it's a boy! I can FEEL it!"
So at the 20 week ultrasound today,
sure enough, she was right.
(for the record though, I knew too!!)
Jon decided he would go with girl,
I think mostly just so that he could say
he was right if it was, and so that I would be wrong.
Na-ner!!
Anyway, we are all excited for another boy!

He almost didn't show us.
He kept the cord right between his legs and
had his ankles crossed. We had to poke him for a while.
Luckily the sonographer feels she knows us personally,
since she's scanned 4 of our kids now, and was patient
enough to wait for him to cooperate. We got a pretty
good picture of his boy parts but I think the face shots are cuter!


Waving to the world!

I























































am feeling pretty good this time and
have only lost 7 pounds so far. This is how
I knew it was a boy. The boys have been nicer
to their momma than the girls!

His name will remain secret until he is born,
(we may leak to family)
but we will carry the family middle name.
So, _______________ Alexander Lindsey,
we can't wait to meet you!!
Photobucket

2 Pennies for your thoughts:

Drea said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait for my turn next week either!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! So excited for all of you!