Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Missing

Lex has had a few teeth that are loose. He hasn't wiggled them too much until recently. He has let me give them a few hard tugs and they have gradually gotten looser. So the other day he wanted me to yank again. He's so cute because he willingly lets me grab it and pull and he doesn't make a sound. So I pulled it twice and he still wanted me to give it another pull, so I did. It came out in my hand, but I didn't let him know ( like with Paris) and he walked away and started talking and laughing with Paris, as Jon and I exchanged glances so that he knew I had it. Then I said to Lex,
"Hey, come here let me pull it one more time"
he was a little hesitant,
"that last one hurt a little bit, but okay"
so he came back over, and I said,
"know why it hurt? 'cause I got it!"
 He was shocked and then really excited. He has been waiting a long time for the tooth fairly to pay HIM a visit. And he wasn't disappointed when he woke up the next morning.  Now he is waiting for the other bottom tooth to get a little bit more wiggly!!


 


Photobucket

1 Pennies for your thoughts:

Hannah said...

I can't believe that he's old enough to be losing teeth!